Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Individual Capability!

It definitely comes down to the choices we make...! I am a believer that we are strong! Human beings are strong and we are capable of achieving great things.
People do not give themselves enough credit...they do not realise how amazing they really are and how far each individual can go if they truly want something.
A silly example but very truthful is when I hear people say things like...I can't quit smoking...I can't do this or that...I just find it amazing that people will sooner believe they are NOT capable before they will attempt or even phathom the idea of BEING CAPABLE!!.
Fair enough, however, I believe a support system is really important to help achieve our goals and this point is visible in so many examples throughout history although we don't even have to go into the past to see this is very true. Almost always the people that are the most successful are the people who have a great support system behind them, be that an entourage of people like the president of the USA or simply a friend/parent/colleague/husband/partner that believes in you but ultimately...no matter how many people you have behind you...cheering you on...ultimately!!... the only person who has to believe in you is...Y...O...U!!!
You have value, you have worth, you add what no one else in this world can add to it...just the simple essence of you is like no other on the planet! And that has value and you have value in it!
I didn't create this blog to try to change anyone or even to try to change myself...I created this blog because no matter how often I shout from the roof tops...sometimes...a simple nudge is enough to understand something that you've been hearing your entire life! You are capable! We all are!!! And life really is magnificent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment