Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am woman! :o)

I'm human and I'm a woman so I don't think I can ever truly answer to it's full capacity, the question "Are you happy?".  Some women always have plenty to say on how they "could be happy if..." and for others plenty of ways on how they could be HAPPIER.  What I can say is that I am in LOVE with my son...and that makes me HAPPY. I have concerns and responsibilities, as we all do, which can sometimes make us feel as though we are limited to how happy we are allowed to be. I have recently began to appreciate the smaller things in life and have with that been able to see the good in so many things that I didn't know existed! People get tired of hearing the words...Positivity and Optimism but I am a true believer in the power these two trains of thought can have on the outcome of our lives. Stay true, positive and optimistic...that is what i say!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment